This fabulous new Customer Experience Manager / CXM Role has been created by this forward-thinking Customer Centric Company who are passionate about providing an Exceptional Customer Experience to all its Customers, always putting Quality at the forefront.
Through performance management, you will train, coach and be an Inspirational Leader to ensure deliverance of the customer experience objectives and targets. You will ensure that all elements of the customer journey are managed with Outstanding Customer Service as the objective. Ideally, the successful candidate will have proven management of customer experience. You will be an ambassador for the Company, promoting a welcoming, informative and professional environment and demonstrating the Company's values at all times
- To review and report on the current customer experience journey from the point of enquiry through all stages to the established customer. Make recommendations for improvements/enhancements at all touch points.
- Work with the operational managers in delivering great end to end customer experience
- To foresee market changes in customer expectations and guide the company to live up to those expectations.
- To develop a strategy to support improving customer relationship, loyalty, and satisfaction, ensuring that the company is up to date with on line trends.
- Be an advocate for change in other departments' ways of working and collaborate with teams to implement change, if required for the improvement of overall customer experience.
- To oversee and develop the progression of all channels of social media and the Website ensuring it meets all the demands of current trends.
- Define and implement standards/procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience throughout the company.
- To drive a continuous process improvement culture across all aspects of customer experience.
- Have the ability to interpret and understand data to ensure that any gaps in the customer experience are resolved efficiently. Guiding the team to solutions, which will deliver best in class customer experience.
- Align the customer experience objectives with the overall business goals
- Oversee the Marketing Plan ensuring that the marketing plan is reviewed regularly, and delivery of the plan is achieved.
- Liaise with the Marketing Department and external partners to ensure the delivery of high-quality products, services, and branding.
- Conduct research to discover new techniques necessary for improving customer experience. Present proposals to the Board in a business case format.
- Support the Customer Services Manager in developing the Customer Service Team in order to ensure that customer interactions reflect positively on the company on all occasions.
- To organise projects and initiatives to enlighten staff on the associated benefits/consequences of their decisions relating to the customer experience and on company profits.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks.
- Working with HR to review the performance of all teams under your direct remit; identifying training needs and planning training sessions to update the team's job knowledge and enhance their skills.
- Utilise customer relationship management (CRM) tools in coordinating and monitoring customer experience operations.
- Review data from the Customer Service Centre, preparing action plans to support improved customer experience.
- Through knowledge of digital media, work with the technical department so that they can implement your plans to ensure that the business is maximising digital media channels.
- Support the Customer Service Manager with the delivery standards of the customer service centre.
- To support the marketing team when organising and manning marketing activities such as external exhibitions, enhancing the company brand.
- To support a safe working environment, a positive attitude and promote an enjoyable working atmosphere.
- To be fully conversant with all emergency procedures at your location of work.
- Adhere to the Company's policies and procedures in relation to; Confidentiality, Customer Service, GDPR and Security at all times.
- Familiarise yourself with and ensure compliance with the Company's policies and procedures available on the intranet
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.